Last modified: 20/09/2018
This policy applies to the following website http://www.bierkönigcraftbeer.com
Please read this statement carefully. Here you will find important information regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights as recognised within the current legislation on the subject.
You declare that the data you supply to us, now or in the future, is correct and true and you agree to inform us of any change to this data. In the event that you are providing details of a third party, you promise to obtain prior consent from that person and to inform them of the content of this policy.
In general, the sections marked as compulsory on our forms must be filled in in order to process your requests.
1. Who controls the processing of your data? The owner of this webpage and the entity responsible for the control and processing of personal data collected via the web is:
Responsible entity: NOVA DE CERVEZA MANAGEMENT, SLU
Tax Identification Number: B57971830
Address: Avenida Fra Joan Llabrés, 10 in 07600 Playa de Palma (Balearic Islands)
Entry details of the Mercantile Register of Majorca: Volume 2662, file180, page number PM78999
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of curriculum vitae being sent via the website, we inform you that the Hoteles Pabisa human resources department is the same for both companies belonging to Pabisa Hotels and managing the establishments: the hotels and the apartments, with the two companies being identified above.
2. What do we do with the data collected via the web? The data collected from our users will be used for different purposes:
Data collected via the contact form will be used in order to reply to any query formulated using the form itself and then for follow up purposes to assess client satisfaction with that reply.
In all cases, we may need to use your data for purposes of administration and management of the security of the website and in order to comply with our legal obligations. This data will also be used for analytical purposes and in order to improve the quality of our services.
3. How long do we keep your data? In general, we will store your data for the length of the contractual relationship that you have with us and for the period of time required by currently applicable legislation, for example, with reference to accounting and fiscal regulations and for the period of time deemed necessary to deal with any possible responsibilities derived from the data processing. We will dispose of your data once it ceases to be necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. In the particular case of curriculum vitae, these will be removed six months after receipt. Access logs to restricted areas of the web will be deleted one month after their creation. Information relating to navigational data will be deleted once the web connection has been closed and statistics compiled. Data used for commercial purposes will be stored until the client requests its removal.
4. Who can we share your data with? Your data will only be shared with third parties if we are legally obliged to do so, with your consent, or when your request makes it necessary.
5. Legal basis for the data processing: The legal basis for processing this data is to manage the judicial relationship with our users, their willingness to participate in our staff selection processes and our legitimate interest in controlling those processes, compliance with our legal obligations and our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website and to promote our services.
6. What are your rights? You have the right to be given confirmation that we are processing your data and, in that case, to access that data. You can also request that your data be corrected if there is any inaccuracy or data is incomplete, and also request removal when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that processing of your data is limited. In this case, we will only process the data needed to formulate, qualify or defend any claim or when it is necessary to protect the rights of other people. In certain conditions, or for reasons related to your particular circumstances, you may also oppose the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop using your data unless there is a legitimate and urgent reason which prevails over your interests or rights and freedoms, or in order to formulate, qualify or defend a claim.
Also, and in certain circumstances, you can request the transfer of your data to another data controller.
To exercise your rights, you should send us a request accompanied by a copy of your passport or official national identification document or other valid document that accredits your identity either by post or by email to the addresses indicated in the section “Who controls the processing of your data?” To facilitate this, forms are available at reception in all of our establishments.
You can find more information regarding your rights and how to exercise them on the following page from the Spanish Data Protection Agency website http://www.agpd.es.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that websites transmit to the devices that connect with them. Often the purpose of cookies is purely technical, but they can also allow, amongst other things, the storage and recuperation of information about the browsing habits of a user or a device and depending upon the information contained and the way in which the device is used, to recognise the user.
Cookies exist that are controlled and managed by the website owner (called “first party cookies”) and others that belong to third parties (known as “third party cookies”), for example, when these provide a tool or perform a function on the website.
Certain cookies are cancelled once the session has been closed (session cookies) whilst others can remain stored on the user's device and be accessed for a longer period of time (persistent cookies).
Are the cookies anonymous?
How can I manage the cookies?
Web users have the option not to admit cookies, to remove them or to be informed of how they are set according to the browser configuration. To learn more about how to manage cookies, we would like to suggest that you use the help section of your browser.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of links with information provided by the developers of the main browsers regarding cookie management:
If you deactivate the cookies, it may not be possible to use all the functions provided on the website.